Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Creative Poem of my primary school days (written by me, Yi Kuishuai)

My school badge has three words
And that’s Strive to Excel
We are forced to Strive our best
In order to Excel

School’s a daily routine for us
As we must reach by seven sharp
Everyone thinks that school is boring
But that is not for me

School’s a paradise to me
And that is really true
School dismiss at one ‘o clock
And we have no homework!

And the food there really rock
As it is very cheap
You should try our Western Stall
As no one could resist!

And our teachers also rock
As they are kind to us
They gave us high marks in class tests
And never scold me thrice

The students here are also very good
They often treat me canteen food
They often give a helping hand
To those of other creed or race

The Hall is humongous and large
The field is humongous
Everything that’s in this place
Is extraordinary large

I love my school compound
I love the people there
I love anything that is in my school
And now what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment